Getting the Order to You Fast and Inexpensive...
Our goal is to provide our customers excellent service by shipping their orders quickly and at the lowest possible cost.
We will always ship your order as quickly as possible! Most orders received before 2:00PM will ship the same day, provided the product ordered is in stock. Most orders received after 2:00 PM will ship the next business day. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday, Sunday nor Holidays, except by prior arrangement.
We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Assuming no weather delays, orders will normally arrive between 2-5 business days. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability. If for any reason we anticipate a delay in your order, we will immediately contact you to inform you of the delay cause.
The Cost of your shipping depends on several factors. These are: Destination address, whether address is residential or commercial, item weight, size of order, carrier used, and order insurance value.
Perfume Trader primarily uses parcel carriers; UPS and the US Postal Service to ship most orders. Larger orders weighing over 400 lbs are shipped via common carriers. The carrier selection on large orders will depend on the destination address and the best price quote given.
Perfume Trader charges you exactly what the carrier charges us, plus insurance cost. Beware of online stores offering you "Free Shipping" on perfume orders. Here are the reasons:
- Although everybody loves Free Shipping, the truth is that these stores usually include the shipping cost in the product price with the hope that customers will not compare and notice the price hike.
- Some perfume stores may also offer you free shipping on old, returned or used merchandise they got at a bargain liquidation price. Remember that Perfumes have a shelf life and you should always avoid buying old fragrances.
- Many online stores will not buy shipping insurance and will hold you accountable if the product is damaged in transit and will not give you a refund.
- Some other online merchants are in the practice of selling counterfeit fragrances, most of them counterfeited in China, and thus can afford offering you the free shipping.
- To save you money on shipping cost, we recommend that you select the US Postal Service for orders of less than 5 items that are single bottles (i.e. No gift sets). If your order is more than 5 items or you're buying gift sets, then UPS will probably be cheaper to use. Our system is integrated with UPS and USPS and shipping prices are calculated based on weight and destination address. During the checkout process, you'll have the ability to compare the shipping cost between USPS and UPS before you pay for your order. This way you'll know exactly what they will charge you for shipping before finalizing the order.
- The Shipping Cost per item drops when you ship more than one product. For example; If you ship one item the shipping cost for that single item may be $6.45, but when you add a second or third item to the order the shipping cost will only increase by a small percentage. So the second or third item may just cost you a dollar or so more.
- Shipping to a residential address will usually cost a bit more. So if you can ship to your workplace or a commercial address your shipping cost may be less.
- Make sure you signup for our Fragrance VIP Newsletter. Occasionally we offer free shipping and discount coupons to our VIP customers that make frequent purchases.